Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Conversation

Scene: Whelchel Household, November 7th, 6:00 PM
Ashley retrieves a plate of deviled eggs she had fixed the day before from the fridge with intentions of eating the rest for supper.
Andrew (who has already eaten supper): Whatcha doing with those?
Ashley: Eating them.
Andrew: All of them?
Ashley: Well, most of...
Stops momentarily, noting the empty bag of TGI Friday's Potato Skins in the trash.
Ashley (in a non-accusatory, matter-of-fact tone): You ate all the potato skins.
Andrew (in Baby Andy voice): no
Pause
Ashley: I no longer feel compelled to explain why I'm eating all the eggs.
Exeunt

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahaha :) I LOVE this :) Seems like something that would go on in my household too :)
    I love you Whelchels :)

    ReplyDelete