Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day II: Snowier

We open our portrait gallery with a shot of the front yard this morning from my front window.
Allow me to translate this portrait for you:
So, yeah.  Between the obscured driveway and the big ol' hill, I am certainly not going anywhere today.
A sample footprint, roughly three inches deep.
Remember the brick outline photo?  This is the same spot taken from about the same angle...
Our frozen fishy pond in the back yard!
Red inedible berries frosted over.
My little scarecrow, still sitting there since early October.
My masterpiece: Medium Snowman Whelchel and his Snow Piano!
A close-up of Medium Snowman Whelchel.  You can see the lines where I carved him out of a big ol' pile of snow.
The Snow Piano, with pine needles and leaves painstakingly placed to mimic piano keys :)
Making a statement to anyone who would wish to advertise on my car.
Making a statement to anyone who would doubt Andrew's essential flyness.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahaha :) I love the Andrew car pic and the one where you did the leaves and pine needles in a perfect piano key formation! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete