Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why Georgia Is The Best Place To Live, Ever...Ever...Ever

(or, SNOW DAY, Y'ALL!)

The following graph displays the average and record highs and lows for Georgia.  (From Weather.Com)
Even at the records, there are still states in the contiguous US that get hotter and colder.  Georgia gives you just the right dose of delicious tropical summer days and days like today...
My mother-in-law's front yard yesterday as the snow began to accumulate.  My father-in-law (normally a rather stoic man) was giddy with excitement, continually calling out the phrase "White Christmas!"

The far end of my mother-in-law's yard yesterday.  I love how you can see the falling flakes suspended in the air.

The view through our big front window last night, with the tree lights reflected in the pane.

My front yard today.

My tree in front of the window.  It's like a dadgum Thomas Kinkade painting!

The walkway in front of our house.  I love how the snow outlines the bricks.

Sugar frosted foliage.  Also, the scarecrow from Halloween/Thanksgiving that still sits in my front yard.

The trees in the front yard.  (Taken from inside)

Even though we park under a carport, that sneaky snow managed to cover our rear windshields!

Tiny Snowman Whelchel says, "Ashley used her husband's gold panning gloves while building me, which is why I'm a little red.  Also, Happy Snow Day!"









1 comment: